We provide a full End to End integrated solution.
These are all done on Linux Servers:
Firewall – FreeBSD: (PFSense)
- QoS, limiters, Proxy, Port Forwarding, NAT, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Reporting on all of this, Real Time.
- Content Filtering to block certain services for certain users.
Web Servers: (OpenSuse or CentOS)
- MySQL, Apache and Php etc.
- POP or imap servers
- AntiVirus checks on all emails
- SMTP relay to allow any email account to send emails from any internet connection.
- MySQL Servers
- Backups (Server and User)
- Helpdesk Systems for fault Logging
- Monitor network devices and send sms/email when device is on or off
- Custom building programmes / software as per clients needs
- Radius for Wireless to manage bandwidth -We build our own custom Radius, and can modify it to do almost anything
- Proxy for guest/admin to restrict and monitor users
- Reporting for websites used can be enabled if needed
- Reporting on all emails
- Reporting on all website traffic on web server or local network
- Bandwidth Monitoring per switch / port etc
- Vlans to split networks for security reasons
- VPN access into network for secure connections (we use this to do remote support)
- “Dropbox” like programme for internal network use, but can have Public access with VPN or Public IP if needed
- Keeps history and versions and deleted files like Dropbox
- We manage the Max Upload and file size
- The total size of the storage will depend on the Linux Server HDD
- Space can be allocated per user
- One user can be the “Owner” of the entire directory, with sub directories and each sub directory can have it’s own username and password for someone else to access
- There is a SmartPhone App for it, so you can access your files from your tablet/phone.
- Network routing
- FTP access
- SFTP access
- Windows file sharing done on Linux Servers (NFS and SAMBA)
- Data storage Server with 8TB of HDD Space with a Mirror of the HDD’s and backup to external HDD’s